Friday, July 20, 2012

The First Blog Post


"In the end you will not regret the things you have done nearly as much as the things you have left undone. Trust me, you’d rather look back at your life and say, “I can’t believe I did that!” instead of, “I wish I would have…” It’s better to think “Oh well,” than “what if.” It’s better to have a lifetime full of mistakes that you learned from, rather than a heart full of regrets and empty dreams." - Marc and Angel @http://www.marcandangel.com

Your first blog post is supposed to be amazing, knock your readers’ (what readers? It’s your first blog post!!) socks off and keep them glued, anxiously awaiting further posts.

I doubt this will be amazing. You will choose to follow posts, or not. This blog is for me to share my thoughts (sometimes rants). I have lived much of my life in fear of “what ifs”. That needs to stop. I don’t want to look back at my life and regret that I spent so much time worrying about “what ifs” that I never found out “what if”. Instead of worrying about failing, I need to imagine how amazing it would be if I didn’t, if that hope or dream did become a reality, how it would enrich my (dull and exceedingly boring) life.

So you are welcome to explore with me the “what ifs”. I doubt that we will have all interests in common, and that’s okay. Maybe you have some “what ifs” that you have faced with fear rather than amazement at the possibilities. In this blog, I’ll be pointing out some of my favorite blog’s posts, books, quotes, TV shows, movies, topics and sharing my opinion of them. And I will be looking back and saying, “ I can’t believe I did that!”

No comments:

Post a Comment